unRAID Server Release 5.0-beta3 Available

limetech

I'm testing this with an LSI 1068e and a 1064e adapter.  I see all of the devices, but no temps? 

http://pastebin.com/CWfbxpii

The syslog is showing that the driver is not supporting the command to turn on SMART.

Please try this:

1. For one of your drives connected to the LSI controller, determine the device identifier, let's assume it's "/dev/sdb".

2. Type this command sequence and post the output:

smartctl -i /dev/sdb
smartctl -s off /dev/sdb
smartctl -i /dev/sdb
smartctl -s on /dev/sdb
smartctl -i /dev/sdb

I'm trying to see here if 'smartctl' command can enable/disable SMART on the drive.  Probably it's going to work and probably what's happening is a different interface is being used by smartctl than what the unraid driver is using.  I thought eventually this might happen - there's code in the driver to turn on SMART because at the time it was written (early days of SATA support in linux via libata) the utilities were not updated to work completely with SATA, so I added the code directly in the driver to handle this.  Today, of course utilities work fine, and so has code in driver (let sleeping dogs lie), but apparently the issue must be addressed now to support some of these SAS controllers...

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm testing this with an LSI 1068e and a 1064e adapter.  I see all of the devices, but no temps? 

http://pastebin.com/CWfbxpii

The syslog is showing that the driver is not supporting the command to turn on SMART.

Please try this:

1. For one of your drives connected to the LSI controller, determine the device identifier, let's assume it's "/dev/sdb".

2. Type this command sequence and post the output:

smartctl -i /dev/sdb
smartctl -s off /dev/sdb
smartctl -i /dev/sdb
smartctl -s on /dev/sdb
smartctl -i /dev/sdb

I'm trying to see here if 'smartctl' command can enable/disable SMART on the drive.  Probably it's going to work and probably what's happening is a different interface is being used by smartctl than what the unraid driver is using.  I thought eventually this might happen - there's code in the driver to turn on SMART because at the time it was written (early days of SATA support in linux via libata) the utilities were not updated to work completely with SATA, so I added the code directly in the driver to handle this.  Today, of course utilities work fine, and so has code in driver (let sleeping dogs lie), but apparently the issue must be addressed now to support some of these SAS controllers...

Here you go. (This is on a sata drive connected to a 1068E card).

root@Tower:~# smartctl -i /dev/sdb
smartctl 5.39.1 2010-01-28 r3054 [i486-slackware-linux-gnu] (local build)
Copyright (C) 2002-10 by Bruce Allen, http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net

=== START OF INFORMATION SECTION ===
Model Family:     Seagate Momentus 5400.2 series
Device Model:     ST96812AS
Serial Number:    5PJB4MEX
Firmware Version: 7.01
User Capacity:    60,011,642,880 bytes
Device is:        In smartctl database [for details use: -P show]
ATA Version is:   7
ATA Standard is:  Exact ATA specification draft version not indicated
Local Time is:    Tue Feb  1 14:38:46 2011 EST
SMART support is: Available - device has SMART capability.
SMART support is: Enabled

root@Tower:~# smartctl -s off /dev/sdb

=== START OF ENABLE/DISABLE COMMANDS SECTION ===
SMART Disabled. Use option -s with argument 'on' to enable it.

Local Time is:    Tue Feb  1 14:39:15 2011 EST
SMART support is: Disabled

SMART Disabled. Use option -s with argument 'on' to enable it.
root@Tower:~# smartctl -s on /dev/sdb

=== START OF ENABLE/DISABLE COMMANDS SECTION ===
SMART Enabled.

Local Time is:    Tue Feb  1 14:39:32 2011 EST
SMART support is: Enabled

i just upgraded my box from 4.7 to the v5-beta3 on my test box and i have reassigned what drives were showing up but 2 drives do not show (cache and disk5). i have not started teh array yet and have rebooted it a couple of times once after the initial setup and drive re-assignment and a second time after i disabled all the extra entries in the go file.

how can i fix?

thanks

James

syslog-2-1-2011.txt

Just installed 5 beta 3. On startup had to re-assign all drives, then force two of them into the array. The serial numbers were aligned, but for whatever reason it refused to see it as the proper setup. Forcing unRAID to start with that setup worked fine.

AFP is working well, albeit a bit slower than SMB. Avahi is working well, but if you turn SMB off Avahi still displays *Servername*-SMB. This is not preferable if you want a clean looking setup. Also AFP seems to output a lot more to syslog. I'm guessing this is just for beta release?

Cheers for the nice release though, AFP support and Avahi made it so much nicer to integrate with Macs.

Attached is syslog for your enjoyment!

syslog.txt

i just upgraded my box from 4.7 to the v5-beta3 on my test box and i have reassigned what drives were showing up but 2 drives do not show (cache and disk5). i have not started teh array yet and have rebooted it a couple of times once after the initial setup and drive re-assignment and a second time after i disabled all the extra entries in the go file.

It is showing a missing drive from the previous array config as the second drive on the second IDE channel, which normally is hdd.  The kernel did find 2 IDE drives (hdc and hdd, HDS725050KLA360 and ST31500341AS, probably Cache and Disk 5), but there is a bug in 5.0-beta3 that hides the IDE drives.

You can either wait for beta4, or (since those are actually SATA drives) reconnect the 2 drives to unused SATA ports (you have several).

Just installed 5 beta 3. On startup had to re-assign all drives, then force two of them into the array. The serial numbers were aligned, but for whatever reason it refused to see it as the proper setup. Forcing unRAID to start with that setup worked fine.

Just curious what you meant about 'forcing' drives into the array, and 'forcing' unRAID to start.

I noticed that Disk 1 and Disk 4 have Gigabyte HPA's, but unRAID v5.0-beta3 apparently did not object to them, did not indicate that they were the wrong size.

What do you mean by "force"?

AFP is working well, albeit a bit slower than SMB.

That's disappointing.  I didn't do any performance testing because I only have a relatively slow Mac laptop.  I'd like to see some comparisons if you don't mind.

Avahi is working well, but if you turn SMB off Avahi still displays *Servername*-SMB. This is not preferable if you want a clean looking setup.

Yes this will be corrected soon.  I had to draw the line somewhere in order get -beta3 out for testing.

Also AFP seems to output a lot more to syslog. I'm guessing this is just for beta release?

Right, AFP is quite "chatty" by default, but that too will be corrected soon.  I left it as-is for now in case someone runs into a glaring issue with AFP.

Cheers for the nice release though, AFP support and Avahi made it so much nicer to integrate with Macs.

Nice to hear one semi-good report  :'(

unRAID just had an option to start the array anyway. I did this, all worked fine. Had to have the drives assigned to their correct places though.

I'll provide you with some performance figures once I've done a parity check etc.

Thanks for your hard work so far Tom! Again, a great beta release!

Right, all this non-sense about drives missing/wrong etc. are due to changes in linux udev subsystem that generates the (supposed to be) fixed "path_id"s to devices.  There's really no choice because this subsystem must be updated, along with everything else, as time marches on.  Oh well, hopefully with continued excellant feedback during this beta cycle, I'll be able to create a 'wizard' to ease this process when most of the user base moves to 5.0 "final".

So, "Thanks!" to all you guys trying out this beta.  There have been numerous changes and updates, and as features increase, testing increases seemingly exponentially  :P

Just a few other observations for you! When you share a disk via AFP, it will automatically create the network trash folder, and temporary items folder. These show up as shares, and you cannot delete these folders from the disk easily (eg have to erase via unRAID server). Perhaps try and stop the creation of those folders unless it's a TimeMachine destination.

TimeMachine appears to be working well, just running a first backup now.

Two of my SATA disks are no longer being detected. Downgrading to 5.0-beta2 fixes the issue...

So what are the options?

root@stewie:~# ls /dev/disk/by-path
pci-0000:00:1a.7-usb-0:5:1.0-scsi-0:0:0-lun-0x0000000000000000        pci-0000:00:1f.5-ata-0
pci-0000:00:1a.7-usb-0:5:1.0-scsi-0:0:0-lun-0x0000000000000000-part1  pci-0000:00:1f.5-ata-0-part1
pci-0000:00:1f.2-ata-0                                                pci-0000:00:1f.5-ata-1
pci-0000:00:1f.2-ata-0-part1                                          pci-0000:00:1f.5-ata-1-part1
pci-0000:00:1f.2-ata-3                                                pci-0000:04:00.0-sata-0
pci-0000:00:1f.2-ata-3-part1                                          pci-0000:04:00.0-sata-0-part1
root@stewie:~# 

EDIT:

Tried using the "New Slots" tool, but no go.

Everytime I reboot, different drives end up missing..Also, sometimes 2 drives are missing, other times 3 drives, but never the same. Wth?

Just a few other observations for you! When you share a disk via AFP, it will automatically create the network trash folder, and temporary items folder. These show up as shares, and you cannot delete these folders from the disk easily (eg have to erase via unRAID server). Perhaps try and stop the creation of those folders unless it's a TimeMachine destination.

See here:

http://lime-technology.com/wiki/index.php?title=Plugin/webGui/AFP

TimeMachine appears to be working well, just running a first backup now.

Please post a followup with TimeMachine usage.

OK, so I just updated to 5.0b3 on my test machine with 1 SATA drive and 2 IDE drives in it. I disabled all addons and rebooted into 5.0b2 before starting any of the testing.

Attached are the output asked for earlier in this thread.  

LimeTech: I have NOT reassigned disk or anything else as I figured I would wait for you to give me some instructions on any more information you want me to grab or anything specific you want me to look for.

I still have 5.0b2 on the flash drive and can rename things to boot back into it no problem.

5.0b2By-Path.txt

5.0b2partitions.txt

5.0b3By-Path.txt

5.0b3partitions.txt

Finally got around to booting to unRAID 5.0 beta 3 base distro....

I had to reassign the drives as they were different from how my 5.0b2 Slackware Current detected them. After the drives were reassigned the array started.

Great news for those using LSI1068E based controllers, the drives connected to the controller were detected and listed as shown under Device Inventory in the syslog (attached below).

Now I'm off to try getting 5.0b3 working on my disk-based Slackware Current distribution. It's going to be while on this step.

unraid_50b3_syslog.zip

OK, so I just updated to 5.0b3 on my test machine with 1 SATA drive and 2 IDE drives in it. I disabled all addons and rebooted into 5.0b2 before starting any of the testing.

LimeTech: I have NOT reassigned disk or anything else as I figured I would wait for you to give me some instructions on any more information you want me to grab or anything specific you want me to look for.

I still have 5.0b2 on the flash drive and can rename things to boot back into it no problem.

Thank you for providing this info.

When you generated the two 5.0b3 files, was it during the same session or was there a reboot between listing /dev/disk/by-path and cat /proc/partitions ?  Reason I ask is that 5.0b3By-Path.txt shows the Flash device, and the two IDE drives but not the SATA device, yet 5.0b3partitions shows all the devices - I don't see how this is possible - do you think you might not have captured all the lines in 5.03By-Path.txt?

Tom,

from my post above, what can I provide you to assist in getting the issue resolved? Like I mentioned, these are SATA disks that are not showing up. Downgrading to 5.0-beta2 resolves the issue completely.

Let me know what I can provide and I will be more than happy to do so. I'm very much looking forward to testing AFP as I have a home full of macs (wired and wireless).

Best,

Thank you for providing this info.

When you generated the two 5.0b3 files, was it during the same session or was there a reboot between listing /dev/disk/by-path and cat /proc/partitions ?  Reason I ask is that 5.0b3By-Path.txt shows the Flash device, and the two IDE drives but not the SATA device, yet 5.0b3partitions shows all the devices - I don't see how this is possible - do you think you might not have captured all the lines in 5.03By-Path.txt?

There was NO reboot between the By-path and /proc/partitions commands.  I used these exact commands:

ls /dev/disk/by-path/ > /boot/5.0b2By-Path.txt
cat /proc/partitions > /boot/5.0b2partitions.txt

And all I did same for the 5.0b3 install.

Let me know if there is anything you want me to do.  I have the server in the same state it was in form my previous post.

ls /dev/disk/by-path
cat /proc/partitions

root@TestTower:~# ls /dev/disk/by-path
pci-0000:00:1a.7-usb-0:6:1.0-scsi-0:0:0-lun-0x0000000000000000@        pci-0000:01:00.0-sata-0-part1@
pci-0000:00:1a.7-usb-0:6:1.0-scsi-0:0:0-lun-0x0000000000000000-part1@  pci-0000:01:00.0-sata-1@
pci-0000:00:1f.2-ata-1@                                                pci-0000:01:00.0-sata-1-part1@
pci-0000:00:1f.2-ata-1-part1@                                          pci-0000:01:00.1@
pci-0000:01:00.0-sata-0@                                               pci-0000:01:00.1-part1@

root@TestTower:~# cat /proc/partitions
major minor  #blocks  name

8        0  488386584 sda
  8        1  488386552 sda1
  8       16    3921919 sdb
  8       17    3919841 sdb1
  3        0  488386584 hda
  3        1  488386552 hda1
  3       64  488386584 hdb
  3       65  488386552 hdb1
  8       32  732574584 sdc
  8       33  732574552 sdc1
  8       48  488386584 sdd
  8       49  488386552 sdd1
root@TestTower:~#

------------------------------------- Update -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

reverse back to 5.0Beta2 everything back to normal after reassign back all disks, CPU temperature reading is also back.

I've followed all the instructions from the OP and upgraded to this latest beta from 4.7, but I am unable to access the UnRaid WEB GUI.

I can access the main WEB page for UnMenu, but none of the links work.  From this page, I can see that none of my drives are assigned and my array isn't started... But, I expected that.

I can telnet to my server so I renamed my custom UnMenu 'packages' directory so none of my addons install and I rebooted.  

Still...  I cannot access the UnRaid WEB GUI.  

I'm outta ideas.

Ran into a few issues getting unRAID 5.0 b3 working on my Slackware Current distro install. I know it's not directly supported, but considering the other issues with drive detection, I thought perhaps it might be related or something to consider when contemplating how to fix this.

The main issue seems to be in it not detecting the drives on the LSI1068E controller. It seems to be related to the absolute lack of /dev/disk/by-path entries for the SAS entries. The drives do show up under /dev/disk/by-id. They are /dev/sdg and /dev/sdh respectively.  This is on Slackware Current with udev-165-2; I tried reverting down to udev-164-4, udev-164-3, and udev-164-2 without any luck.

Maybe I missed an update or tweak to a startup script or two. I looked over the differences in udev rules but didn't see anything that seemed to be related to SAS or by-path entries.

From my Slackware-Current, the output of the following commands.

ls -al /dev/disk/by-path
cat /proc/partitions
ls -al /dev/disk/by-id

ls -al /dev/disk/by-path
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 340 Feb  1 19:11 ./
drwxr-xr-x 6 root root 120 Feb  1 19:11 ../
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   9 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1a.0-usb-0:1.3:1.0-scsi-0:0:0:0 -> ../../sdf
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  10 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1a.0-usb-0:1.3:1.0-scsi-0:0:0:0-part1 -> ../../sdf1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   9 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-0:0:0:0 -> ../../sda
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  10 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-0:0:0:0-part1 -> ../../sda1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  10 Feb  2 00:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-0:0:0:0-part2 -> ../../sda2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  10 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-0:0:0:0-part3 -> ../../sda3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   9 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-1:0:0:0 -> ../../sdb
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  10 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-1:0:0:0-part1 -> ../../sdb1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   9 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-2:0:0:0 -> ../../sdc
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  10 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-2:0:0:0-part1 -> ../../sdc1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   9 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-3:0:0:0 -> ../../sdd
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  10 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-3:0:0:0-part1 -> ../../sdd1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   9 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-4:0:0:0 -> ../../sde
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root  10 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-4:0:0:0-part1 -> ../../sde1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   9 Feb  1 19:11 pci-0000:00:1f.2-scsi-5:0:0:0 -> ../../sr0

cat /proc/partitions
major minor  #blocks  name

8        0  156290904 sda
   8        1  118286563 sda1
   8        2   30001387 sda2
   8        3    8000370 sda3
   8       16 1953514584 sdb
   8       17 1953514552 sdb1
   8       32 1953514584 sdc
   8       33 1953514552 sdc1
   8       48 1953514584 sdd
   8       49 1953514552 sdd1
   8       64 1953514584 sde
   8       65 1953514552 sde1
   8       80    7852031 sdf
   8       81    7839698 sdf1
   8      112 1953514584 sdh
   8      113 1953514552 sdh1
   8       96 1953514584 sdg
   8       97 1953514552 sdg1
   9        1 1953514552 md1
   9        2 1953514552 md2
   9        3 1953514552 md3

ls -al /dev/disk/by-id/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 1040 Feb  1 19:11 ./
drwxr-xr-x 6 root root  120 Feb  1 19:11 ../
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 ata-ST32000542AS_5XW1J686 -> ../../sdg
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 ata-ST32000542AS_5XW1J686-part1 -> ../../sdg1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 ata-ST32000542AS_6XW0DCJ4 -> ../../sdh
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 ata-ST32000542AS_6XW0DCJ4-part1 -> ../../sdh1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 ata-ST32000542AS_6XW1PDHJ -> ../../sdb
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 ata-ST32000542AS_6XW1PDHJ-part1 -> ../../sdb1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD1600BEVS-22UST0_WD-WXE808HF1134 -> ../../sda
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD1600BEVS-22UST0_WD-WXE808HF1134-part1 -> ../../sda1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  2 00:11 ata-WDC_WD1600BEVS-22UST0_WD-WXE808HF1134-part2 -> ../../sda2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD1600BEVS-22UST0_WD-WXE808HF1134-part3 -> ../../sda3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD20EADS-00R6B0_WD-WCAVY0211284 -> ../../sde
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD20EADS-00R6B0_WD-WCAVY0211284-part1 -> ../../sde1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD20EADS-00R6B0_WD-WCAVY0247937 -> ../../sdc
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD20EADS-00R6B0_WD-WCAVY0247937-part1 -> ../../sdc1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD20EADS-00R6B0_WD-WCAVY0252670 -> ../../sdd
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 ata-WDC_WD20EADS-00R6B0_WD-WCAVY0252670-part1 -> ../../sdd1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_ST32000542AS_5XW1J686 -> ../../sdg
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_ST32000542AS_5XW1J686-part1 -> ../../sdg1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_ST32000542AS_6XW0DCJ4 -> ../../sdh
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_ST32000542AS_6XW0DCJ4-part1 -> ../../sdh1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_ST32000542AS_6XW1PDHJ -> ../../sdb
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_ST32000542AS_6XW1PDHJ-part1 -> ../../sdb1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD1600BEVS-_WD-WXE808HF1134 -> ../../sda
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD1600BEVS-_WD-WXE808HF1134-part1 -> ../../sda1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  2 00:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD1600BEVS-_WD-WXE808HF1134-part2 -> ../../sda2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD1600BEVS-_WD-WXE808HF1134-part3 -> ../../sda3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD20EADS-00_WD-WCAVY0211284 -> ../../sde
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD20EADS-00_WD-WCAVY0211284-part1 -> ../../sde1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD20EADS-00_WD-WCAVY0247937 -> ../../sdc
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD20EADS-00_WD-WCAVY0247937-part1 -> ../../sdc1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD20EADS-00_WD-WCAVY0252670 -> ../../sdd
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 scsi-SATA_WDC_WD20EADS-00_WD-WCAVY0252670-part1 -> ../../sdd1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_0266820A47D057FB-0:0 -> ../../sdf
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 usb-SanDisk_Cruzer_0266820A47D057FB-0:0-part1 -> ../../sdf1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x5000c50018961001 -> ../../sdh
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x5000c50018961001-part1 -> ../../sdh1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x5000c50022b46075 -> ../../sdb
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x5000c50022b46075-part1 -> ../../sdb1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x5000c5002aa332db -> ../../sdg
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x5000c5002aa332db-part1 -> ../../sdg1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee201e1ed01 -> ../../sda
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee201e1ed01-part1 -> ../../sda1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  2 00:11 wwn-0x50014ee201e1ed01-part2 -> ../../sda2
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee201e1ed01-part3 -> ../../sda3
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee202c6e6ff -> ../../sdd
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee202c6e6ff-part1 -> ../../sdd1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee2581c623e -> ../../sdc
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee2581c623e-part1 -> ../../sdc1
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root    9 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee2ad71c74d -> ../../sde
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root   10 Feb  1 19:11 wwn-0x50014ee2ad71c74d-part1 -> ../../sde1

Hi,

More about NFS..

Everytime I add NFS to one of my shares , the webinterface just die, solution I do is remove the share config file in the /boot/config/shares, then restart "emthp" then the web interface is OK, so this looks like exactly the same issue I have in 4.6, but that issue solved TOM :-)

See my attached logs in previuse post :-9

//Peter