[SOLVED ]Virtualization impossible/not detected on MSI motherboard

Hello,

I've been running Unraid since some weeks, first on a QNAP, then with a Ryzen 2600x without any problems.

But because it was a mini-itx and I wanted to upgrade the box, the drives, to add a quad nic card etc.. I just mounted a new computer with a Core i5. I've used the same disks for now, and the same USB key. 

It boots correctly, I've got back my array and everything, but I don't see any graphic card when I create a VM. 

In the info I see:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400 CPU @ 2.90GHz
HVM: Enabled
IOMMU: Disabled
Cache: 384 KiB, 1536 KiB, 12 MB

I've checked again in the bios and the virtualisation capabilities of the cpu is enabled (actually I can't even change that)

I see my two graphics cards but in a "no IOMMU group" (I don't know what it means):

Capture-d-cran-2020-12-19-18-27-37.png

So what I do wrong ?  😟

Edited by pee_bear

It is strange:

root@Home-Server:~# dmesg | grep IOMMU
[   13.396325] AMD-Vi: AMD IOMMUv2 driver by Joerg Roedel <[email protected]>
[   13.396327] AMD-Vi: AMD IOMMUv2 functionality not available on this system

It looks like the USB flashdrive is still remembering my precedent CPU and did not refresh with the current intel cpu 🤔 

@Squid I'm almost sure I've checked every menus and submenus of the Bios. I will check again !

29 minutes ago, Squid said:

Virtualization in the BIOS only enables VT-x.  You need to also enable IOMMU / VT-d in the BIOS for passthrough to work.  Usually its buried in a separate submenu.

You was right.

I couldn't find it. Then I came across this video https://youtu.be/OtTkbfscU3g?t=90 

The guy also has a MSI motherboard. We have to go to OC (overclocking) menu. And then scroll down to the bottom. I would never have thought to go there AND scroll down. (because actually I opened it once, quickly, but I didnt see anything related to virtualisation).

Thank you for your help Squid.