Can't move files within share on network (SOLVED)

Lu_G1

Hi everyone, 

New to unraid and still in the trial period, I have troubles moving files from my MacBook within a same share. 

When I started my unraid server, I copied a bunch of external HDDS on my array using the Unassigned plugin and Krusader. 

One of my share is "Videos" with subfolders being "Movies"; "Documentaries" and "TV Shows"; 

Trying to setup a Plex server, I wanted to reorganise my files within this share to make sure that they appear correctly in the Plex docker. 

i want to move files around within the "video" share on my MacBook, and not using Krusader on the unraid webUI. But finder won't accept moving the files. I can copy and move a file from one share to another, but I can't move files within the same share - for example within the "videos" share, and from the "movies" subfolder to the "documentaries" subfolder. These folders were created on Krusader using the webui. 

However, I can create folders on the "videos" share, move files from my Mac to these folders, and then move the files around from folders to folders. 

So this is clearly a permission problem, as I can't move files copied on the share directly via Unraid, and can move files copied on the share via my MacBook. 

I don't understand how this works and how I can correct it. Could someone please help me with that issue? 

Thank you in advance, 

Edited by Lu_G1