[Support] Streetmerchant

2 hours ago, JesterEE said:

Something changed in the last update.  Not sure what, but this wasn't happening before.  I just checked my docker and after a few days or running, and streetmerchant was eating all my RAM.  I started limiting the RAM consumption of the docker now.  We'll see how this works out.

It is essentially launching a bunch of async proc of chromium to scrape.

I have a version that uses REST API calls but require an API key for each vendor.  At the moment the chromium scraper is the best option for wide distro.

To conserve RAM focus on fewer stores, cards, and longer intervals. 

I am testing my REST based bestbuy this week. 

My docker says that "not found" when I go to webiu and seems impossible to find /app/web/index.html but inside the docker it exist. It started to happen with the last update.

[10:42:12 PM] �[31merror�[39m :: Error in WebUI stream ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/app/build/web/index.html'

The files are visible inside the docker:

/app/web $ ls -la
total 8
drwxr-xr-x    1 root     root            20 Jan 24 02:32 .
drwxr-xr-x    1 appuser  appuser         86 Jan 24 02:32 ..
-rw-rw-r--    1 root     root          4518 Jan 24 02:06 index.html

The crawler works as expected ( the log shows the out of stock ) but I cannot configure the crawlers.

The docker execution:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='streetmerchant' --net='br0' --ip='192.168.2.7' -e TZ="Europe/Paris" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_8081'='8081' -e 'PROXY_PROTOCOL'='' -e 'PROXY_ADDRESS'='' -e 'PROXY_PORT'='80' -e 'EMAIL_TO'='' -e 'EMAIL_USERNAME'='' -e 'EMAIL_PASSWORD'='' -e 'TWITTER_ACCESS_TOKEN_KEY'='' -e 'TWITTER_ACCESS_TOKEN_SECRET'='' -e 'TWITTER_CONSUMER_KEY'='' -e 'TWITTER_CONSUMER_SECRET'='' -e 'TWITTER_TWEET_TAGS'='' -e 'TELEGRAM_ACCESS_TOKEN'='' -e 'TELEGRAM_CHAT_ID'='' -e 'PUSHBULLET'='' -e 'IN_STOCK_WAIT_TIME'='0' -e 'SCREENSHOT'='false' -e 'PHONE_CARRIER'='' -e 'PHONE_NUMBER'='' -e 'SHOW_ONLY_BRANDS'='' -e 'SHOW_ONLY_SERIES'='' -e 'SHOW_ONLY_MODELS'='' -e 'STORES'='' -e 'AUTO_ADD_TO_CART'='false' -e 'BROWSER_TRUSTED'='true' -e 'HEADLESS'='true' -e 'INCOGNITO'='false' -e 'LOW_BANDWIDTH'='true' -e 'PAGE_BACKOFF_MIN'='10000' -e 'PAGE_BACKOFF_MAX'='3600000' -e 'PAGE_SLEEP_MIN'='5000' -e 'PAGE_SLEEP_MAX'='10000' -e 'PAGE_TIMEOUT'='30000' -e 'WEB_PORT'='8081' -e 'COUNTRY'='usa' -e 'SMTP_PORT'='25' -e 'SMTP_ADDRESS'='' -e 'LOG_LEVEL'='info' -e 'BESTBUY_API_KEY'='' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/streetmerchant/logs':'/home/appuser/.npm/_logs':'rw' 'mitchellriley/streetmerchant'

Edited by Kanashii
  • 2 months later...

I'd like to add a new store. I found the instructions to do so here: https://jef.codes/streetmerchant/help/general/#adding-a-store but I do not see the src/store/model folder in the appdata directory for streetmerchant. Am I looking in the wrong place? Should I create these directories myself or map it to the appdata directory somehow?

mnt/user/appdata/streetmerchant

Only contains an empty logs folder.

Edited by Celsian
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 5:45 PM, kiowa2005 said:

This container assumes you are running another proxy service container.  I use delugeVPN proxy with PIA VPN.  You ensure this container is on the same network as your proxy container, include the IP and port to that proxy container.  Many other proxy container options out there.

I think this is the issue I am currently having. I have the same setup as you do delugeVPN using PIA but I am unsure on how to set it up to get it working, any chance you can share your setup?