AMD-V compatibility error

rohram04

I am looking to create a windows 10 vm on my unraid server. It's specs are as follows:

CPU: Ryzen 3 3200g - Radeon Vega 8 integrated Graphics

Motherboard: MSI B450i gaming plus AC

Storage(2): 2tb WD RED NAS Hard Drives - running in raid 1

PSU: Corsair RM 550x

AMD-V is compatible with both my motherboard and cpu and I have enabled IOMMU and SVM mode in bios. (SVM mode is MSI's virtualization setting). Unraid is saying: "Your hardware does not have Intel VT-x or AMD-V capability". Should I try updating the bios (not sure if running latest version)? or I saw on some other thread that clearing cmos battery may help. I don't need a dedicated graphics card to run VM's, right? Not sure what to do but I really wanted to run VM's on the system and it would be a shame if I couldn't! Oh one more thing, I'm still running the unraid trial, maybe that has something to do with it. I will gladly upgrade to the basic plan as unraid is great so far, I just wanted to make sure I didn't spend 60 dollars and for some reason it wasn't compatible with the ryzen 3 3200g as I've heard ryzen compatibility is a little on and off on unraid.

**UPDATE**

For some reason SVM had disabled itself in bios. Maybe I forgot to save or something when I changed it. I now have the vm up and running and it's working well, BUT when I try to access the vm on the server itself (hdmi out from server), I get a black screen. How do I view the output of the VM on the server itself. It works when I RDP or use VNC from another device.