[Solved] Docker issues

seneo

I keep getting issues with docker. Docker crashing randomly until the full docker service get KO (won't start/stop, image corrupted etc....).

I had to re-create the docker image 3 weeks ago due to this kind of issue

Last week I couldn't event start docker without the system getting stuck

I restarted docker on Saturday.

Two days ago Influxdb randomly stopped. I restarted it and it's now working since.

This night I had CA Backup/restore scheduled and it seems to have cause an issue with Bazarr. Bazarr wasn't working (but started), constant `OSError: [Errno 5] I/O error`in bazarr's log. And in the server's syslog I see continous.

BTRFS warning (device loop3): csum failed root 1069 ino 8067 off 24199168 csum 0x4bd3e39b expected csum 0xc589050e mirror 1

The warning stopped when I stopped Bazarr

My cache/ssd is xfs formated so the warning is related to the docker image. I ran a scrub operation that detected 7 error but could'nt correct them:

Error summary:    csum=7
  Corrected:      0
  Uncorrectable:  7
  Unverified:     0

And that just the start, I'm pretty sure that by the end of the week the full docker stat won't be working.

I'm not sure what could be the source of all this issues.

I plan to reformat the ssd/cache drive but I'm not sure that will definitely fix the problem. Does anybody is familiar with this kind of issues or could give me a hint to what could be the source?

syslog_2020-12-22.log

• seneo changed the title to [Solved] Docker issues
  • 3 weeks later...