Changed GPU From RTX 2080Ti to 3080 - Now VM Crashes Shortly After StartUp

Hello,

Previously, I had an RTX 2080Ti in my Server, passed through to a Windows 10 VM to which It was working fine. Today I changed it over for an RTX 3080. I changed the Syslinux Configuration to match, as well as the XML for the VM. The VM starts fine (No Errors) it appears on my Windows Network ever so briefly before disappearing. 

If I configure the VM through the basic view (Not XML, even though looking at the XML I can see that it's wrong) I can start the VM fine still, but I also get to remote desktop to it briefly, this is before moments later it will just crash (Freezes). In both circumstances the VM cannot be shut down through Unraid, it has to be force shut down. 

I don't know where I could be going wrong? Is there something wrong in my XML, or is there another step that's Involved when switching GPU's?

Thanks 

Edit: Edit: Regardless of if done through basic view or XML view, the system doesn’t appear in my Windows network or Remote Desktop (Splashtop) and gives no opportunity to connect. It does however show as connected on my Router Page. 

Edit2: Went to BIOS Boot Manager and booted Windows and connected over HDMI, everything in Windows seems fine, 3080 Is Recognised there and doesn't crash or anything. There is certainly something wrong with how I've done the VM.

IOMMUGroups.JPG

syslinuxconfig.JPG

Win10VMXML.xml

Edited by Azeemotron