Packet Storm 802.3ad

Hoping to get some direction and advise on this intermitted issue which keeps coming up,

My server has two ports which are both connected to a GS108T managed switch, for some reason the syslog keeps showing the following from time to time

Dec 28 10:04:07 GLaDOS kernel: br0: received packet on bond0 with own address as source address (addr:d0:50:99:d4:8c:17, vlan:0)

Now this isnt always an issue but sometimes it can get real bad and cause the whole network to go offline until I disconnect the switch, i have attached the syslog as its a very long error untill i killed the switch which then the issue resolved.

Now I'm not sure if this is a unraid issue or a switch issue as (from the syslog) the packet causing the issue seems to be unraid shooting the message off 

If i was to sum it up it prob happens maybe 1-2 times a week if that? so not all the time and works when sending large amounts of data over the network it just seems to be randomly storming itself 

diag also attached but not sure what extra info is needed, 

syslog-192.168.2.1 - Copy (11).log glados-diagnostics-20201227-0209.zip

• 1 month later...

Hi Brent,

I'm honestly at a loss here.  I don't see anything glaringly wrong in your system logs, but I'm also unfamiliar with the kind of network setup you have.  Can you give us a brief overview of how your network is configured?  Seems like something must be amiss in the network configuration otherwise I'd expect to see this behavior with a much larger quantity of users.