Backing up TV shows

Question i use my unraid server mostly for media. I have two servers. They are not close to each other. I dont want to be moving stuff over the internet. Moving a harddrive once a month is a good solution. Backing up movies once a month is easy (just back up to a hard drive everything after a certain date) what do people do for TV though? Cause the shows are in sub directories buried. 

Thanks for any suggestions if this question is in the wrong place im sorry.

3 minutes ago, Mbur371189 said:

Question i use my unraid server mostly for media. I have two servers. They are not close to each other. I dont want to be moving stuff over the internet. Moving a harddrive once a month is a good solution. Backing up movies once a month is easy (just back up to a hard drive everything after a certain date) what do people do for TV though? Cause the shows are in sub directories buried

I backup Movies and TV shares in their entirety through the Unassigned Devices plugin and the included backup script in the first post of the plugin support thread.   I modified the script for the 4 shares I wish to backup to an external 14TB NTFS USB drive.

The first time, it backs up the whole share.  After that it only backs up new or modified files so it goes pretty quickly.

Reverse it to get the new/modified files to the backup server via rsync.  It can check what is already there and not copy anything that is not new or modified.