Essential Plugins for Data Migration?

binar

Fellow Forum Members,

I am installing the Community Application Plugin but I need some advice on how to proceed afterward. 

What plugins do I need to install if my goal is to transfer 10TB of data from my old RAID6 system over to my new UnRaid system? My plan is to mate both computers together with a CAT6 cable. But what Plugins are essential tools I am going to need to complete my 10TB data migration task after both PCs are mated together with a CAT6 cable?

I would appreciate it a lot if somebody could recommend a short list of the Plugins I should consider installing that will help me complete my migration task.  Thank you for your time. 

Stayupthetree,

Thanks for your suggestion.  I did not have this Rysnc plugin on my plugin install list.  I will look into it and see how this tool can help me with my 10TB migration task.

I have been studying a plugin called Krusader. From what I gather it is a file management system that is used to move data around from Share to Share or disk to disk.  However, it was not clear to me if Krusader would be able to recognize my old RAID6 system so I could move files from a RAID6 system over to an UnRaid system.  But after watching the Youtube video below I have become convinced Krusadar is the right plugin for this task:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0XCFPAsWZE

It is recommended UnAssinged Devices plugin also be installed together with Krusader which I plan to do.

Again, thanks for your help.