What uses "Docker Memory"

I am wondering What uses "Dcker Memory"  and how do I increase the amount that can be used for it. I have 24gb of ram, dont run any VM but I have a pretty extensive Plex server running. It always seems when I have a lot of people using plex, the Docker memory usage goes way up. I have hardware transcoding on with a P2000 and meta data and transcoding folder set on a unassigned disk SSD so im curious why sometimes ill have 25 people streaming and it is using half and other times im getting warnings that its almost full..

Edited by tmoran000
  • 1 month later...
On 12/31/2020 at 6:19 PM, tmoran000 said:

It always seems when I have a lot of people using plex, the Docker memory usage goes way up.... I have hardware transcoding on with a P2000 and meta data and transcoding folder set on a unassigned disk SSD

Sounds like plex is not transcoding to the correct directory. You probably should verify your settings for the transcode folder. Both in the docker template and in plex iteself.

• 2 months later...