Dynamix System Temp Plugin Not Working

I apologize if this is in the wrong thread, just let me know and I'll move it to general support or somewhere, but I am following the official wiki for setting up CPU temperature monitoring with the Dynamix System Temp plugin. I've installed NerdPack GUI, installed PERL, then installed and hit "DETECT" in Dynamix System Temp. It finds my driver as "k10temp nct6775", but the options for "Processor temperature" and "Motherboard temperature" are set to "not used" and do not show any other options. I've hit save, redetected, rescanned, and done all the research I could find. I even tried some alternatives to Dynamix, but I can't seem to get anything working. For more info, my motherboard is the MSI Meg X570 Unify and I have a Ryzen 3950X. Everything else is up and running, so far I'm loving Unraid and it's working great, I just can't get CPU temperature readings.

I'm very new to Unraid (on trial day 3 now), I like it a lot, but am still unexperienced in it. If someone could please help me with the next troubleshooting steps or if anyone knows a solution to this issue, please let me know.

Here is the link to the tutorial I am following:

https://wiki.unraid.net/Setting_up_CPU_and_board_temperature_sensing

Screenshot attached if it helps any.unraid_screenshot.thumb.png.6147a2315452bd4095fc9686c970f014.png