Errors - likely from me moving cables and such inside?

Been doing the a lot of upkeep recently.  Overhauled my whole unraid, upgraded hardware/software (6.9rc2 for cache pools), and the usual.

I have been installing cache disks, moving lots of files around, reorganising, adding dual parity and various other things.

Everything seems good, but over that process i've collected 41 errors on just the one drive in doing so, they all seemed to come at once and haven't incremented whilst i was adding the second parity and recreating.  I think it might be cable related, but im not sure how to confirm that?

My drives lack temps and SMART within unRaid because they are SAS drives I believe.  I've run a short test, but i'm not really sure what i should be looking for where I should collect extra stats or read results run, or anything related to that. 

I have scruitiny and it seems happy with everything, but the SMART data seems very minimal none the less (attached too).

Previously I have been using an earlier version of unraid on advice from you guys here because unraid doesnt seem to support SAS drives 100%.  But now i've upgraded, i'm a bit in the dark?

Diagnostics attached and specific drive in question separate too.

I have a spare 2tb drive precleared ready on hot swap duty, and the data on the drive with errors is of zero concequence (its the movies drive), so i'm not precious nor really care, and i now have my two parity drives too, i just wondered if there is anything else worth looking for or what i should do to monitor this?

Cheers!

Screenshot 2021-01-06 at 01.10.58.png

alexserver-diagnostics-20210106-0101.zip ST32000444SS_9WM5ZE6E0000C1435EES_35000c50034417483-20210106-0058.txt

There's an issue with Smartmontools and those drives, there's no temp but also not any attributes, you can't even see SMART test results, so difficult to say if it's a disk problem or not, maybe by the way it's logged, you can a non correcting check to see if they repeat or not.

P.S. There are cable problems with the unassigned Seagate drive

I did a non correcting parity last week, when I only had one parity disk, no change/ issues.  I think it's a cable issue, had my grubby lil hands in there and all.  I'll reseat the unassigned Seagate cable too :)

I guess I'm flying in the dark fwiw until these drives get replaced or smartmontools catches up :)

thanks

After mucho searching, i can't figure out how one would use what is available to me from the interwebs to download a precompiled package and replace the necessary files or install within unraid?  Or even anything associated to this. 

Current versions of slackware already have smartmontools 7.2 included, so unraid is built on top of something earlier to that, i checked version and it states 14.2+ 

Any pointers for me to read up on, i've hit a dead end here.

Slackware is obviously without package manager, and smartmontools doesnt appear to have any precompiled binaries, or anything helpful in their repositories section or than an email for the slackware maintainer.  I cant imagine they would care much for my problem :D