CPU Maxing Out

Hi All,

I have recently installed an Intel i9 into my server set up as I started to run a Gaming VM (which i have never had before and i love that unraid allows me to do so). However I have been experiencing issues where my CPU will max out on all the cores that I have allocated to Docker Containers - which causes issues where im not even able to load the Web UI for unraid to shut things down. The problem doenst always happen when im running the VM it sometime happens when the VM is off and is intermitant.

I have a large set up of Docker containers which i have pinned to different CPU threads to try and get the best performance. One CPU (CPU 1 -HT 9) i see freequently peaking at 100% but cant figure out why. I have all my server data logged into DB's and view it with grafana but from looking at the data, i dont see the docker containers causing the problem. 

I have attached a spreadsheet which has my CPU pinning for my Docker containers - the blue columns are the CPU's that are pinned to my VM - when it is running, i also stop the 5 core Plex Container and boot the 2 core one. Anything with Auto-St (Start at Boot) is probably running all the time, and the rest are stopped and started periodically with scripts, or manually when i need them.

Any thoughts or suggestions on how i can make my system more efficent would be greatly appreciated.

DockerSize-Sheet 1.pdf

I am no expert but I don't bother pinning CPU cores for dockers only for VM's means when a docker require more power in the like of Plex doing a database optimization means it can get on with it faster it's never given me a issue Plex should be able to run on two cores if your using quicksync to transcode