Freezing issues... Network related?

Hello and Happy New Year!

I've been struggling to get this server right for a while now.  I was having drive issues that seemed to now have been solved by upgrading my power supply.  However, I have an issue that once every day or three, the server starts bogging down then eventually you can't even access the GUI and dockers quit working.  When I press the power button, I sometimes get a confirmation beep signifying it is trying to shut down, but it does not and I have to force shutdown. Yesterday I was running a parity check, dockers crashed and I couldn't access the GUI, but it seemed to keep running the parity check.  I left it running over night and it looked like it finished.  This seems to act up more often when I am adding or transferring large amounts of media around.  The only things I run on this is Plex, SABnzbd, and Sonarr.

Today I was able to grab a log in the sweet spot between bogging down and seeing errors and crashing.  I'm seeing a bunch of "Call Trace" errors, but I haven't found anything that has fixed my issues.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

tower-diagnostics-20210107-1051.zip