[SUPPORT] Android Debug Bridge (ADB) - CorneliousJD Repo

@enriquezandrew92

I saw you psoted here and then it looks like it was deleted.

Sorry you're having issues, I'm not sure what to suggest at this point, I have the docker up and working flalessly since day one with this - since your post is deleted I can't look into anything on it at this point but when I have more free time I can try to take a deeper look. 

17 hours ago, CorneliousJD said:

@enriquezandrew92

I saw you psoted here and then it looks like it was deleted.

Sorry you're having issues, I'm not sure what to suggest at this point, I have the docker up and working flalessly since day one with this - since your post is deleted I can't look into anything on it at this point but when I have more free time I can try to take a deeper look. 

I appreciate the reply. I deleted the post because I quickly saw my issue was with me added the ip address on HA configuration incorrectly. Once I corrected my mistake the fire sticks showed up and everything has been working flawlessly since then. 

Thank you for creating this docker. This integration is the only reason I run my HA Supervisor in an Unraid VM since there is an ADB addon built in. My first attempt before this docker template was created never worked so I gave up. I now plan to move away from HA Supervisor to the Home Assistant Core since I use Unraid for everything else.  

4 minutes ago, enriquezandrew92 said:

I appreciate the reply. I deleted the post because I quickly saw my issue was with me added the ip address on HA configuration incorrectly. Once I corrected my mistake the fire sticks showed up and everything has been working flawlessly since then. 

Thank you for creating this docker. This integration is the only reason I run my HA Supervisor in an Unraid VM since there is an ADB addon built in. My first attempt before this docker template was created never worked so I gave up. I now plan to move away from HA Supervisor to the Home Assistant Core since I use Unraid for everything else.  

Awesome, thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you have everything working! :)

I didn't create the container, just brought it into unRAID as a template so it's easily find-able on CA!

• Like 1