Raspberrymatic VW does connection issues

Hey Guys,

I'm running raspberrymatic for my home automation, to be able to use this I've got to connect a special Radio Module via USB to my PC. I'm able to boot the machine and connect to devices, but as soon I try to send a command to a device it reports a problem. Screenshot that might not be usefull, because it's german, but just to give you an idea is attached as "Konfiguration Schreiben".

This said, I followed their tutorial for the QEmu setup as good I was able to. I did:

qemu-img convert -O qcow2 RaspberryMatic.vmdk RaspberryMatic.qcow2
qemu-img resize RaspberryMatic.qcow2 +5G

Then I created a virtual linux machine, edited the xml to use the RaspberryMatic.qcow2 file. But then the part I've might been doing something wrong, to start the VM they say you've got to run this commant:

qemu-system-i386 -vnc :1 -m 2048 --enable-kvm \
                 -drive file=RaspberryMatic.qcow2,if=virtio \
                 -netdev user,id=network0 -net nic,model=virtio,macaddr=00:00:00:00:00:01 -net tap,ifname=tap0 \
                 -chardev socket,path=/tmp/qga.sock,server,nowait,id=qga0 \
                 -device virtio-serial -device virtserialport,chardev=qga0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0
                 -usb -device usb-host,vendorid=0x0403,productid=0x6f70 

I assume the -m 2028 command is there to give the machine 2028MB of RAM, this is something I did, but from then on I'm lost until the -usb. This I did with the normal edit of the VM, where I checked the box for said device.

So, what I'm wondering is, can someone tell me what the other commands do? For example the -device sounds quite important to me, because a serial device could be somehow connected to the USB device.

All ideas are welcome, I'm at a complete loss, because I'm quite new to unraid and qemu/kvm.

Thank you already,

Autchi

Konfiguration Schreiben.PNG