[6.8.3] Unraid Crashing after ~12 to 20 hours

Hello, My unraid system seems to be crashing after roughly 12-20 hours every day. The system completely hard locks and needs to be hard powered off by the power switch, and switched back on to become responsive again. After 2 days of this same thing after approx the same amount of time passing, I took the time to setup syslog and had it log to my desktop.

I can generate the diagnostics if needed, but not sure how helpful that will be since the system has to be restarted to be accessed at all. Its completely unreachable via network or even when I attach a keyboard and display.

Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700X - Stock clocks

RAM: 16GB - Stock clocks

Motherboard: ASRock AB350 Pro 4

BIOS: P6.40 (Latest)

Unraid Version: 6.8.3

Relevant portion of syslog attached.

Unraid_Syslog.txt

Edited by TheEyeTGuy

Hi @Trurl

My bios did not have the CState control or the Power Supply Idle Control. I ended up downgrading it to 5.80 and it had the options for 'Global Cstate Control' , which In set to 'Disabled'. I also found an option labeled 'PSI' and no clear indication of what this was. I assumed this was the Power Supply Idle Control but instead of 'Typical' I only had 'Auto' and 'Disabled', so I went ahead and disabled this.

Additionally, as I previously stated, I am not overclocking the RAM, not even using an XMP profile.

Server is back on and running again, so we'll see in a few hours.

Edited by TheEyeTGuy