Kinda upgrading to a new server..

So.. I'll try to have as much detail in this as possible:

I have a unraid happily installed on a server for over 2 years. Everything was fine: Last year in march I added a disk shelf and added more drives. Still fine, I noticed about 2 weeks ago my server would not boot up from a reboot. The MOBO was complaining it had no memory. I managed to get it up and working but have to take the memory back to the DIMM's I used when I bought it (roughly 1/2 the memory is gone the machine would not post with it in there) 

So now with the sever limping along, I decided to order a new one and switch things over. Here is where it gets tricky. I have about 6 drives installed in the 4U (OLD) server.

What I would like to do is: Move most of the drives to the disk shelf but I'm hoping its only complicated as removing all of the drives from the 4U server, putting them in the drive shelf and booting into unraid. 

To further complicate things, I looked at the sever today and I see this:

image.png.8ca6b80a8c779ba58f951ac1d9393281.png

I can't pull smart info from it so I'm guessing the drive is bad.

I have enough space to have I think have unraid rebuild or move the emulated contents to other drives but not sure whats the best way to handle moving over all

of the other drives with this apparent dead drive. 

Open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks