Unassigned Device - Disk Unmounts - Must Reboot

Brief summary.  I am a fool and run my entire home network through a pfsense VM on unRAID.  It has worked for years....until now.

Lately, my unassigned device which houses the vdisk seems to unmount every few days.  With a reset, the device will come back online mounted.

I looked through the syslog and found this at the end related to that device.

Jan  9 06:55:19 unraid unassigned.devices: Mount drive command: /sbin/mount -t xfs -o rw,noatime,nodiratime,discard '/dev/sdk1' '/mnt/disks/diskUnassignedKingston480GB'
Jan  9 06:55:19 unraid kernel: XFS (sdk1): mounting with "discard" option, but the device does not support discard
Jan  9 06:55:19 unraid kernel: XFS (sdk1): Filesystem has duplicate UUID cc2bfbe6-93f9-49d1-ae40-1741ec6d5d72 - can't mount
Jan  9 06:55:19 unraid unassigned.devices: Mount of '/dev/sdk1' failed. Error message: mount: /mnt/disks/diskUnassignedKingston480GB: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdk1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error. 
Jan  9 06:55:19 unraid unassigned.devices: Partition 'diskUnassign' cannot be mounted.
Jan  9 06:55:19 unraid unassigned.devices: Don't spin down device '/dev/sdk'.

Is something triggering this, or do I have faulty hardware somewhere?  I'm using a SuperMicro 2U server unit with hot swappable drives.  I certainly hope this is not an issue with the backplane and instead something simple like the sata cables.

unraid-diagnostics-20210109-0859.zip