Ubuntu VM no longer booting up (black/blank screen)

Hi! I've been using a low power Ubuntu VM on my unRAID machine for a while now, and it unexpedly stopped booting up, when I access it (through VNC remote), I just get a black screen, and all search results return about everything relating to GPU passthrough but this isn't my issue as I'm not using one in this VM.

I believe the problem might stem from the fact that I made this VM have access to two shares of my unRAID machine, which was quite an hassle to setup because apparently it isn't officially supported behavior, but I'm unsure. I'm too much of a noob in both ubuntu and unRAID to be able to figure out what the issue is.

I've tried to SSH to it from my PC, and the connection timed out as if the VM wasn't connected to my network, even though according to my router it has an IP and an accurate uptime, so I'm wondering what's going on!

Here are the logs, pasted as text since they're short, but if you'd prefer a file I'd be happy to oblige!

Thank you so much for your help! :)

-mon chardev=charmonitor,id=monitor,mode=control \
-rtc base=utc,driftfix=slew \
-global kvm-pit.lost_tick_policy=delay \
-no-hpet \
-no-shutdown \
-boot strict=on \
-device pcie-root-port,port=0x10,chassis=1,id=pci.1,bus=pcie.0,multifunction=on,addr=0x2 \
-device pcie-root-port,port=0x11,chassis=2,id=pci.2,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x2.0x1 \
-device pcie-root-port,port=0x12,chassis=3,id=pci.3,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x2.0x2 \
-device pcie-root-port,port=0x13,chassis=4,id=pci.4,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x2.0x3 \
-device pcie-root-port,port=0x14,chassis=5,id=pci.5,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x2.0x4 \
-device pcie-root-port,port=0x15,chassis=6,id=pci.6,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x2.0x5 \
-device ich9-usb-ehci1,id=usb,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x7 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci1,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=0,bus=pcie.0,multifunction=on,addr=0x7 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci2,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=2,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x1 \
-device ich9-usb-uhci3,masterbus=usb.0,firstport=4,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x7.0x2 \
-device virtio-serial-pci,id=virtio-serial0,bus=pci.4,addr=0x0 \
-blockdev '{"driver":"file","filename":"/mnt/user/domains/Synology Sync/vdisk1.img","node-name":"libvirt-1-storage","cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"auto-read-only":true,"discard":"unmap"}' \
-blockdev '{"node-name":"libvirt-1-format","read-only":false,"cache":{"direct":false,"no-flush":false},"driver":"raw","file":"libvirt-1-storage"}' \
-device virtio-blk-pci,scsi=off,bus=pci.5,addr=0x0,drive=libvirt-1-format,id=virtio-disk2,bootindex=1,write-cache=on \
-fsdev local,security_model=passthrough,id=fsdev-fs0,path=/mnt/user/Antoine/ \
-device virtio-9p-pci,id=fs0,fsdev=fsdev-fs0,mount_tag=antoine,bus=pci.1,addr=0x0 \
-fsdev local,security_model=passthrough,id=fsdev-fs1,path=/mnt/user/Musique/ \
-device virtio-9p-pci,id=fs1,fsdev=fsdev-fs1,mount_tag=musique,bus=pci.2,addr=0x0 \
-netdev tap,fd=34,id=hostnet0,vhost=on,vhostfd=35 \
-device virtio-net-pci,netdev=hostnet0,id=net0,mac=52:54:00:72:ed:6b,bus=pci.3,addr=0x0 \
-chardev pty,id=charserial0 \
-device isa-serial,chardev=charserial0,id=serial0 \
-chardev socket,id=charchannel0,fd=36,server,nowait \
-device virtserialport,bus=virtio-serial0.0,nr=1,chardev=charchannel0,id=channel0,name=org.qemu.guest_agent.0 \
-device usb-tablet,id=input0,bus=usb.0,port=1 \
-vnc 0.0.0.0:0,websocket=5700 \
-k fr-ca \
-device qxl-vga,id=video0,ram_size=67108864,vram_size=67108864,vram64_size_mb=0,vgamem_mb=16,max_outputs=1,bus=pcie.0,addr=0x1 \
-device virtio-balloon-pci,id=balloon0,bus=pci.6,addr=0x0 \
-sandbox on,obsolete=deny,elevateprivileges=deny,spawn=deny,resourcecontrol=deny \
-msg timestamp=on
2020-12-14 14:22:08.714+0000: Domain id=1 is tainted: high-privileges
2020-12-14 14:22:08.714+0000: Domain id=1 is tainted: host-cpu
char device redirected to /dev/pts/0 (label charserial0)