Upgraded Plex Docker the other day and now Unraid crashes every day

I just updated the Plex docker the other day due to the Plex app updating on my firestick and could not access. Now everyday Unraid is down. I restart the box and all comes up fine, then again it is down the next day. After the 1st crash I found how to maintain syslog on my flash drive and it logged the last 2 crashes, but I do not know how to read what is happening. I have attached it here. I am at v6.8.2. Should I start with updating to 6.8.3?

Thank you all in advance. This is getting very annoying

syslog Barryrod.txt

Edited by Barryrod

Well still having problems with it crashing. I am attaching an updated syslog Barryrod 2.txtsyslog and a diagnostics file

To preface, I upgraded the hardware right after Christmas. New M/B, Ram, Processor, and added an SSD for Plex Cache. It was running rock solid until last week when I wanted to access the Plex from my Firestick. The app on the firestick had updated so I got on and checked for updates for Plex in the docker. It found one and updated. I was able to access Plex from my firestick again. A couple days later Unraid crashed and required a hard reboot. Then this was happening about every day. I have since updated Unraid to 6.8.2 from 6.8.2 and found Plex docker had a new update so ran that as well and now here we are.

Thank you in advance

Barry

tower-diagnostics-20210115-1026.zip

On 1/16/2021 at 10:38 AM, JorgeB said:

See here, make sure you're using the correct "power supply idle control" setting, also look for a BIOS update.

Is this an issue with all Ryzens? I should have researched if Ryzens had issues with Unraid or over all. I have a Ryzen 3 2200G in my main PC and never had an issue with it. I got a great deal on the new M/B and the Ryzen 3 3200G so used them for the Unraid with plans to upgrade the processor in the future if needed

I updated the bios and can now see that option and set it to Typical. Well see if that helps.