Unraid 6.8.3 - Locking up on boot

Hello, everyone. I posted this in the specific plugin topic as well, but I'm not sure if it is related to it or not; it's just what I was tinkering with at the time. I think my problem was caused by the Dynamix system temp plugin. 

• Motherboard: Supermicro X8DTL-6F
  • CPU: Dual Intel Xeon X5680
  • Unraid version: 6.8.3

I installed this plugin almost two years ago and it worked great. About a year ago, it stopped working. I tried to re-detecting the drivers (it found one) and I was able to get the CPU temp to show, but my motherboard was now showing a negative number and I could no longer see any fan stats.

Today, I tried to fix this issue. I did some Googling and I came across this article in the unraid wiki. I followed the steps in the "older versions" (at the time, I thought this meant older hardware. I now know this means older unraid version) and after completing step 7, I logged into the GUI with my phone (I did the steps before while using a monitor and keyboard connected directly to the server) and tried to load the drivers. I clicked on detect and it pulled in 5 different drivers (coretemp, i5500_temp, jc42, w83627ehf, and w83795). I clicked on save and then tried to select the sensors from the drop-down menus. While I was doing this, the page tried to load and failed. I went back to the keyboard and mouse and tried pressing enter to get a response, but the system was frozen. 

I reset the server using the reset button on the front of my case and let it boot. I logged into the GUI again and it froze while trying to load the dashboard. I shut down the server by holding the power button on the front of the case and then turned it back on. I logged into the GUI again and I was able to get to the settings page, and then it froze again. At this point, I shut the server back down and I pulled the flash drive. I put it into my laptop to view the most recently modified files. 

This is where I stand now. Can someone offer some assistance, please? I would really like to not lose all of my data. I can pull information from the flash drive and upload here if it will be helpful, but I don't know what to even upload. Since the system locks up, I cant really pull the logs either. Please help!

Edit: Brief update. I decided to power up the server amd take a look in the BIOS for any leads. When I load into the BIOS, it is very slow and gets to the point where it becomes unresponsive. I am going to try and re-flash the BIOS and see what happens. 

Edited by Richamc01
Update