Forums slow

Hi everyone.  Yes, the forums went through an upgrade last night to both the software and theme.  It appears either A) some batch jobs are still running or B) something went wrong.  The performance is NOT what we expect, but I just ask for everyone's patience while we look into and resolve the issue.  Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, jonp said:

forums went through an upgrade last night to both the software and theme.

Annoyance, but won't absolutely kill me.

Previously, on the Unread stream you could click the name of the thread and it would take you to the first unread post in the thread.  Now it takes you to the OP.  To get to the first unread you have to either click the little clock or the orange ball next to the thread.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Squid said:

Annoyance, but won't absolutely kill me.

Previously, on the Unread stream you could click the name of the thread and it would take you to the first unread post in the thread.  Now it takes you to the OP.  To get to the first unread you have to either click the little clock or the orange ball next to the thread.

Please bring back that function for guys that can't seem to hit the small balls. And I keep forgetting to hit the ball and not the title...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1