Forum Release Update

58 posts in this topic Last Reply

On 1/28/2021 at 9:33 PM, Ver7o said:

Just throwing this out there is maybe there is someones else experiencing similar issues. I use Bromite on mobile, and everytime I visit unraid forums, the browser hangs and ask to force close. Sometimes it loads the forum homepage, and hangs in the next selected section or sometimes it hangs outright. And it only happens on this page (unraid webgui is fine). Haven't otherwise experienced a browser crash on mobile.

14 hours ago, digidep said:

Same for me on Chrome on Android.

Sorry this is happening: Any chance you could post a short video so that I can forward to Invision? You can send directly to me in a DM if you'd like.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is working me, mobile and desktop:    

Hello Unraid community,   The Unraid forum is now on Invision Community v4.5.4.2. You also might have noticed a UI update as part of this upgrade sequence.    During the update pro

@SpencerJ   How do I fix whats broken in the Unread Activity? It used to display a thread only once, but now its utterly messed up and displays the thread multiple times.   Notice

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Did this update make the email notifications condensed/cutoff?

If so, can there be an option to turn off/on or make it the previous way. I looked and didn't see an option to send email excerpts. 

I catch up by reading my unRaid folder in my email client from the bottom. But now every post is just a sentence.......

Thanks

If so, can there be an option to turn off/on or make it the previous way. I looked and didn't see an option to send email excerpts. 

I catch up by reading my unRaid folder in my email client from the bottom. But now every post is just a sentence.......

Thanks
A big +1 for this, it was super convenient to be able to see new posts via email, now with the cutoff it's not really of much use.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

19 hours ago, rmeaux said:

Thanks

I don't personally use this feature. Do you have a screenshot that I can pass along to Invision Community?

25 minutes ago, SpencerJ said:

I don't personally use this feature. Do you have a screenshot that I can pass along to Invision Community?

sure, here is what my email notification now looks like, note the '...' at the end to denote the trim:-

image.png.66e20f41f3602a393989368c5bf04868.png

and here is the link to that post:- https://forums.unraid.net/topic/44142-support-binhex-plex-pass/page/43/?tab=comments#comment-950961

note how the post isnt really what i would call long, but it's still trimmed.

before the upgrade i would of got the entire post, now i have to go to the post on the forum in order to read the rest of it, even for relatively short posts, a bit of a pain tbh when doing support 😞

On 2/23/2021 at 11:28 AM, SpencerJ said:

Added a screenshot of email and the same post on site. The email used to contain the entire post. Seems to have changed with the recent update. 

94D0007A-81A2-4C64-80E2-B8CE3E1283CE.png

5733668E-2E9C-431B-931E-C24650DE2080.png

Edited by rmeaux