Unraid VLAN Issues

Hey all, I was hoping someone would be able to explain some behavior that seems a little odd to me.  I and currently on the latest production release of Unraid and this particular server runs a pfsense VM and an Manjaro VM.  The pfsense VM is say 10.0.0.1 and has a dual port NIC passed through which is connected to my modem on WAN side and LAN side to a managed L3 Cisco switch.  The other day, I created some VLANs on my network to segment some traffic like most do.  In Unraid, I set up the VLANs as well, each having their own br0.vlan00 interface and I moved the dockers which are exposed to the internet on their own VLAN.  I have a pihole running at say 10.0.0.80 which provides DNS for all of the network currently.  Before creating the VLANs, my unraid server and all the docker containers would resolve DNS through the pihole.  After creating the VLANs though, nothing on the Unraid box can reach the pihole.  Keep in mind, although I have created VLANs, I have not moved the pihole yet and both Unraid and the pihole are on the same 10.0.0.0/24 LAN network, I have only added additional br0.vlan00 interfaces.  Is there a reason that I am unable to even ping the pihole IP, either from the Unraid host at 10.0.0.2 or from the dockers or VMs utilizing br0??  After moving the Dockers to the "DMZ" VLAN, obviously a different subnet, they are able to resolve requests from the pihole and ping it as well. 

Perhaps this is more a Linux behavior than Unraid, but I have not encountered it before as this is my first foray into VLANs on a Linux box so could someone confirm this is typical?  Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, Vr2Io said:

Does pihole setup with different VLAN, if not, how come it can reach by all VLAN ?

Or you inter route (bridge) between different VLAN for pihole at L3 Cisco switch ?

No, pihole is on the same untagged, native 10.0.0.0/24 VLAN the as Unraid eth0 interface.  There are no firewall rules or other networking issues at play either.  I just tested on my second Unraid server, we will say with 10.0.0.3 IP.  I created the VLAN bridges exactly as I did on the first server and I can successfully ping the Pihole.  This leads me to believe that it isn't normal behavior and there is a configuration issue with the first Unraid box.