(Solved) Docker Application Template URL Fix: Tamplate Missing

I reasonly had to backup my appdata using 'CA Backup', but atherwards it seems that two or my dockers doesn't seem to work.

'Nextcloud' & 'Swag'.

As the pictures illustrates, 'Fix Common Problems' doesn't seem to know how to fix it.

The data & files of nextcloud and swag is still under the folder 'Appdata'.

Does anyone know of this problem? Should I just "download" the docker again, and then the tempale marges with the data/files i allready have?

Docker.png.c104e6a6fba425149aecfe16ccc09135.png1889016353_Dockermenue.png.bbe496914ac6789030e67ccbefe56dcf.png

Error.thumb.png.559ede64c3a55223ca758e37ebf6319e.pngTamplete.png.9a7584f2e74658b41d4b8fc9e6b770d9.png

Edited by Michelle Bausager
It's Sloved
6 minutes ago, Squid said:

The error from FCP seems to indicate that the file(s) within /config/plugins/dockerMan/templates-user for swag and nextcloud do not exist or are corrupted.  Did you originally install them via Apps or via the command line?

Useing 'krusader' there's no plugins in /config. Only:
/config/.dbus

/config/log

/config/xdg

If that's where you're refering?

Spelling
5 minutes ago, Squid said:

On the flash drive

my-swag.xml is missing.

my-nextcloud.xml is there.

You're probably right, something is corrupted :E

my-nextcloud.xml

Edit:
I can see there's a 'my-letsencrypt.xml', I don't know much, but that's what it used to be called. I don't know if it still usese that file for configuration?

More information
3 minutes ago, trurl said:

The templates (.xml) on flash are basically just the entries you make on the Add / Edit Container page, which is where Community Apps takes you to install a docker. The name of the template is the name you gave to the docker when you created it.

Thank you. That means I'm missing the 'my-swag.xml' & there's probably something wrong with the 'my-nexcloud.xml'.

Since it's just an "entrie", is there a easy way to import it again? I'm a little afraid to just download it again, from the Apps, since I don't want my data overwritten :/

Spelling

Downloading the docker isn't the problem, the download is just getting the executables from the internet. It is those settings from the templates that tell it how to use those executables in a "docker run" command.

The template is the only place those previous entries exists. The Previous Apps feature on the Apps page will reinstall any containers exactly as they were using those templates, but if the templates are gone or broken you would have to do a fresh install of the docker, in which case you would get the default settings just as when you first installed them, and would have to make any changes or additions as needed just like the first time.

It is very important to keep a current backup of flash, which contains those templates, your disk assignments, and any other settings you have made in the webUI.

You can download a zipped copy of flash at Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup.

18 minutes ago, Michelle Bausager said:

don't want my data overwritten

The appdata for a specific docker is typically where any data would reside, as well as user shares the docker might reference. None of that would be affected. You just need to setup the docker again as before so it will use that data.

16 minutes ago, trurl said:

The appdata for a specific docker is typically where any data would reside, as well as user shares the docker might reference. None of that would be affected. You just need to setup the docker again as before so it will use that data.

Okay :9 Just to clarify:

Downloading the docker and pointing it to the same folders doesn't overwrite the data. Which means I can 'download' the docker again. The downside to all of this, is the tamplete for the configuration, is gone, and I have to do it from scratch. Which means; pointing to the fodlers, have the right 'Network Type' and so on.

Quick question, does it overwrite the tamplete? Or should I delete the 'my-nextcloud.xml' I have?

18 minutes ago, trurl said:

You can download a zipped copy of flash at Main - Boot Device - Flash - Flash Backup.

Yea, I went into a panic since there was a power outage which grilled my USB/Flash-drive real good. So I actually pulled the Flash-drive backup from the CA Backup folder and tried flashing it to the USB/Falsh-drive and it didn't work. But I actual did exactly how you disrabed it and here I am :) So I don't really know what wnet wrong. I use OneDrive for offloading stuff like that, maybe that was the error :E

Spelling

Wtf.. It worked.. Thank you guys. Guess it got corropted while copying over? Maybe? I don't know.

But thank you so much! You just saved my day! You're amazing for helping!

Edit:

Maybe I talk to soon. But the pictures are back :i

Edit no.2:

When one restart isn't enough, you do it again. It works :) Thanks again guys :)

New information
  • Michelle Bausager changed the title to (Solved) Docker Application Template URL Fix: Tamplate Missing