OS GUI Mode not working in 6.9-RC2 with new motherboard. (Blinking cursor)

Short story:

My old motherboard died, so I switched to new motherboard. UnRaid is working and accessible over the network, but the GUI mode isn't working directly on the server itself, I just see a blinking cursor in the top-left.

Long version with details: 

I had Unraid version 6.8.3 stable running properly on my EVGA X58 SLI Motherboard & i7-930 up until mid December, when my motherboard failed and so I decided to build a whole new system. I bought the MSI MAG B460 TORPEDO Motherboard and Intel Core i3-10100 CPU.

I saw from other forums posts that this motherboard has problems with 6.8.3 as the integrated network card needs newer drivers that only 6.9-RC2 has. So I made a backup of my "config" folder, used the UnRaid USB Flash Creator to put 6.9-RC2 opn the existing flash drive, and then I replaced the new "config" folder with my saved backup. This helped me get back up and running for the most part, except for the blinking cursor issue. I am able to access the Web UI from any other computer on my network, so I know it's working.

Additionally, I have already done the following:

1. Updated my BIOS to the most recent version (7C81vA1)
  2. I originally had problems even booting into the UnRaid USB drive, but I realized I needed to set my motherboard to UEFI mode and remove the hyphen from the "EFI" folder
  3. I also enabled D.T.M. in the BIOS since I saw it helped someone else on another forum post.

Attached are my diagnostics and a video of how it looks at boot-up: 

komodo-diagnostics-20210118-1611.zip