Random Server Issues

IKWeb

Hello All - Been having a few issues with my server. I am no Linux guy so I am after some help if someone doesnt mind. I did a reboot of my box this evening and the reboot got stuck and ended up doing a force shutdown, went though fine in the end, but spat out the attached diag files. I dont even know where to start looking though them to understand whats going on. 

The issues I am seeing is general slugishness - Not seen before for example the web interface will take a while to navigate etc - dockers running slow etc also. 

Also for example my CPU is all over the place, its never been like this - normaly they sit around 2 / 10% max

image.png.d4eb708876b87092632b2d1883a65b42.png

I have noticed when looking at TOP I see SHFS running at almost 100% all the time, I have found an old post to Squid that says make sure the config of all docker containers is set to /mnt/cache so I am in the process of checking this out now. But nothing has really changed in the past month so strange how this is happening now. 

That said also when I shutdown ALL my docker containers my CPU sits at 1% So I am thinking it has to be something related to docker? 

image.png.9c900ac136ba0776f0d2f3b5cacfbd16.png

Would someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction please? 

Any help would be great 

Thank you 

Edited by IKWeb
1 hour ago, JorgeB said:

This is the first you should do.

Hi JorgeB - Yep that has now been done. :) - But still getting the same issues. 

CPUs will spike web GUI becomes totally unresponsive as does all web based docker containers. 

The web GUI will throw an internal 500 server error 

Edited by IKWeb