Untangle with Unraid

JWHIII

Yes I do. Just make sure you pass through two physical NICs, Untangle requires this in setup. I couldn't find any help on this either but I'm on my 3rd year of running this in my home. I like it better than pfSense.

Untangle is based on Debian. Machine type, and BIOS is important or it won't boot. I stumbled across your post only because I was looking for an answer of why one of my host processor cores is floored at 100% and the guest is not. I have rebooted everthing and tried re-pinning cpus, adding and subtracting cpus.

Good, Luck, if you need more help I hope this forum notifies me. Or you can direct message me for my email.

image.thumb.png.aaa4f10d209417dd28ed1b2c42cc9ec8.pngimage.thumb.png.c49ddc7dfcfe8aee371efb6ac53d47f2.png

Edited by ChewieBeaver
spelling errors
  • Like 1

Thanks for the reply ChewyBeaver. I have been using Untangle for 12+ years, but I have never set it up as a virtual machine. This will also be my first Unraid setup. I expect there will be a steep learning curve. lol.. Did you use the standard install iso from Untangle or the VM image?

14 minutes ago, JWHIII said:

Thanks for the reply ChewyBeaver. I have been using Untangle for 12+ years, but I have never set it up as a virtual machine. This will also be my first Unraid setup. I expect there will be a steep learning curve. lol.. Did you use the standard install iso from Untangle or the VM image?

I used the standard iso. The vm image only worked for me on esxi 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1