Issues with Crushftp, help/advice needed

Ethnod

I am in the process of setting up my new Unraid server, I'm not very experienced with it so please bear with me as I am sure I am leaving some details out that you will need

I am trying to transfer data from my old QNAP Nas to this new Unraid NAS and I was going to use FTP. 
I had this working before Christmas but one of the drives died before I could finish and I had to buy a couple of new drives and start again so I put it on the long finger over the holidays.

I was using Crushftp last time to ftp the files across so when I went to start the process this time I attempted the same but I was clearly tired so when logging in I typed in the wrong password and seems that the ip address has been banned. I have tried removing the app and starting again but still says the same thing. Anyone know how to reset this?

Sorry, just to make it clear, it was Crushftp on Unraid that has banned my IP and as I cant get into it I cant change any settings. Looking for a way to reset that log or completely wipe the docker but every time I remove it and re-install it, it remembers and I still cant get in