Upgrading for Video editing... help with cpu mobo, etc

Hey guys,

I’ve been using unraid for years now but have a super low end config and only used it to just store files on. I now want to upgrade it to possibly use as a plex server and to store all my video files. I want to have the files on the nas and edit off my main pc up to 4K files as of now with davinci resolve.

My main pc has a Ryzen 3900x but I’m still using an x370 mobo. So I just ordered a x570 with 10gbe for it and a Ryzen 3600 for unraid becuas I wanted to just use the old board with unraid but realized that I need a gpu for unraid? So then I read that it can use a board with onboard vga and someone was recommending gigabyte. Would the gigabyte x570 auroras elite work? Also does this board have internal usb? I have my boot usb stick internal in my current setup for some reason can’t remember if this was required or for looks. 

I also ordered a 10gbe network card for the server so what’s the cheapest 10gbe switch you guys would recommend?

My current unraid server only has 2gb of ram lol. Is this ok at all for what I plan on doing for now?  If not what’s the cheapest ram you’d recommend and how much? 

I do plan to add a dedicated gpu down the line. 

Will this setup be ok and what else do I need?thanks!