Help restoring docker container and appdata configs

Hi,

Somehow I seem to have messed up my docker containers (Resilio Sync/Plex etc). I've been doing some maintenance so must have done something to upset them as they were previously working fine.

Now whenever I log into them it's like they are brand new and are ignoring the config in appdata, asking me to setup a new Plex server and same on Sync.

I'd been using the CA Backup/Restore Appdata so have a weeks worth of backups, but even if I restore those and setup a new docker container it is still the same. It's almost like it's not using what's in appdata at all even though if I look in appdata it looks fine with config files etc.

The paths in the docker container configs seem fine and pointing to /config/ -> mnt/user/appdata/sync etc which is correct.

I'm fairly new to unraid so might be missing something obvious, anything I should check?

Cheers, Carl

7 hours ago, trurl said:

Go to Tools-Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread. 

Also, post the docker run command for these containers as explained at the very first link in the Docker FAQ pinned near the top of the Docker Engine subforum. 

Thanks, feel free to move to docker sub forum, didn't spot that. Attached the diagnostics and here are the commands:

Plex

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='Plex1' --net='host' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PLEX_CLAIM'='claim-XXXXXXX' -e 'PLEX_UID'='99' -e 'PLEX_GID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/plex/Transcode':'/transcode':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Plex/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/plex':'/config':'rw' 'plexinc/pms-docker'

a5678a18a3cff6c493bdd97331a7d8da

Log:

[s6-init] making user provided files available at /var/run/s6/etc...exited 0.
[s6-init] ensuring user provided files have correct perms...exited 0.
[fix-attrs.d] applying ownership & permissions fixes...
[fix-attrs.d] done.
[cont-init.d] executing container initialization scripts...
[cont-init.d] 40-plex-first-run: executing...
Attempting to obtain server token from claim token
% Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed
Plex Media Server first run setup complete
[cont-init.d] 40-plex-first-run: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 45-plex-hw-transcode-and-connected-tuner: executing...
[cont-init.d] 45-plex-hw-transcode-and-connected-tuner: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] 50-plex-update: executing...
[cont-init.d] 50-plex-update: exited 0.
[cont-init.d] done.
[services.d] starting services
Starting Plex Media Server.
[services.d] done.

Sync

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker create --name='Sync1' --net='host' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TCP_PORT_8888'='8888' -e 'TCP_PORT_5555'='5555' -e 'UDP_PORT_3838'='3838' -v '/mnt/user/Carl/':'/home/Carl':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Plex/':'/home/Plex':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Seedbox/':'/home/Seedbox':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/sync':'/config':'rw' 'limetech/sync'

4ff603bffbcfafe651dac6c20fc9ce7414caa

Log:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...
dpkg-query: package 'tzdata' is not installed and no information is available
Use dpkg --info (= dpkg-deb --info) to examine archive files,
and dpkg --contents (= dpkg-deb --contents) to list their contents.
/usr/sbin/dpkg-reconfigure: tzdata is not installed
*** /etc/my_init.d/config.sh failed with status 1

*** Killing all processes...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...
*** Running /etc/my_init.d/config.sh...
*** Running /etc/rc.local...
*** Booting runit daemon...
*** Runit started as PID 10
Jan 22 10:12:56 SLOTH syslog-ng[19]: syslog-ng starting up; version='3.5.6'

sloth-diagnostics-20210122-1002.zip

Also the contents of my appdata seems like it looks like it has the right config see attached and files etc, I've tried restoring various versions from as far back as a week.

Could there be a permissions issue causing it not to be able to read this?

The thing I recently changed was removing a cache drive, but I set the cache settings to move from cache back to array and ran mover and ensured the cache drive was empty before removing.

Screenshot_602.png