[SOLVED] No longer able to connect to server via network

Got a new computer a few days ago and now I can no longer access my unraid server via going into folders/network as I could with my old one.  This new computer see's my unraid server in the "network" section I just can't connect (attached screen shot).  This computer has Windows 10 Pro on it and I read something about needing to enable SMB 1.0 which I did watching a video on Youtube.  They also talked about mapping the drives and showed how to do that as well if your having issues with accessing via network, Needless to say that doesn't work either.  I included a screen shot on what it says when trying to map the drive.  I do not know much about networking, Does anyone have an suggestions?  I use my server everyday and not being able to transfer files from my computer to the server via my network is a huge issue.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] No longer able to connect to server via network