Unraid Network Problems (Docker & Apps)

A few months ago, I installed a 2.5GB network card into my server but later I found out later that 6.8.3 does not support my card yet. So after I removed the card, I noticed problems with my nextcloud setup and etc.. Basically all my Dockers can not hit the wan and I get an error of "Download of appfeed failed" in community applications. I don't care about my dockers, I'm more interested in getting my system stable again. 

Does anybody have an idea how to fix this? or is my best option is to do the starting over thing. 

The only thing I care about is my storage data on the box. I'm willing to lose my VM's and the docker stuff, it was just for testing and etc... 

Have you tried deleting (or renaming) the config/network.ctg file on the flash drive and rebooting to get a new one generated with default settings?

If you want more informed feedback you should post your system’s diagnostics zip file (obtained via Tools -> Diagnostics) attached to your next post in this thread.