[SOLVED] Errors Found

Zedd

Hi all, I have a problem which I have not come across before, i had a network issue again where basically whatever is causing the problem which I am still not sure what the cause is, my full network can not see anything connected by ethernet, wireless still works, I think it is connected to my unraid box but am not sure, I get around this by restarting my unraid box, reset my router and reboot my main desktop, this time however the network is back up but I cant log in too my unraid dashboard.

I am using the correct ip which is taking me to a cops docker web ui that I have installed, plex is working and sonos can still access my music.

I have been trying various things and I can still access my shares, if try to log onto my ip address /main i get 404 not found on a blank page with nginx/1.18.0 in smaller print underneath.

Any advice would be appreciated

thank you

Edited by Zedd

thanks for the reply Gragorg, I have been busy with work so not had a chance to have another look into things until now.

I cant log into my UI so don't know how to get diagnostics otherwise, I can access some dockers when trying to input my IP if they are in the dropdown menu I can get access to Cops, Lidarr & Sonarr, the main UI has an NG inx error, I have been looking through the forums & someone with a network problem was told to delete the config/network.ctg file which would be recreated on reboot, I had a look on my usb drive & don't have that file, thought it sounded like the problem was a messed up web config problem.

any further suggestions would be much appreciated.

ok I have solved the problem, not sure how to mark it as solved, when I plugged my usb stick back into my server I booted into gui mode and I noticed that my dashboard had /24 on the end of my IP address, on my desktop IP with /24 on the end dashboard back to normal, something must have changed when I had my network problem. its all a learning curve.

thanks for all replies.

• JorgeB changed the title to [SOLVED] Errors Found