New users are set as 'Advanced Member' ?

binhex

This has been bugging me for what seems like years!, its a VERY minor thing but i would love to know why brand new users with post counts less than 50 have a status of 'Advanced Member', seems a bit weird, i mean what do you get when you get to a 100 posts 'Serious Major Guru' ? 🙂, screenshot of a random user with less than 50 posts:-

image.png.1fe895e71ecc18474423a0c06fdbf718.png

and yes i know you can change the text to whatever you want, but its stlll a weird default, surely 'Member' or 'New User' would be more fitting - there, i've said, now i can forget about it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, binhex said:

This has been bugging me for what seems like years!, its a VERY minor thing but i would love to know why brand new users with post counts less than 50 have a status of 'Advanced Member', seems a bit weird, i mean what do you get when you get to a 100 posts 'Serious Major Guru' ? 🙂, screenshot of a random user with less than 50 posts:-

image.png.1fe895e71ecc18474423a0c06fdbf718.png

and yes i know you can change the text to whatever you want, but its stlll a weird default, surely 'Member' or 'New User' would be more fitting - there, i've said, now i can forget about it 🙂

Agreed- I’ll take a look in the settings and change them to something more befitting. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, SpencerJ said:

For all of you 1000+ posters, is there a consensus "Rank" you'd like me to add? I'm all ears...

im no good at this sorta thing, perhaps 'Addict' or 'Guru' or 'Prolific' (RobJ) or 'NeedsToGetOutMore' 🙂

maybe we need a poll here where we can vote?