Missing Docker Containers After Move to Cache

N¿¿B

Hi! I'm sure there is a rather simple fix for this (hopefully), but I'm too scared to do anything right now and I was hoping someone could help me.

I recently did some tidying up on my server and moved my /appdata/ and /system/ folders to my cache drive.

Upon restarting my docker service, I saw that my Docker Containers where no longer showing up on my system.

When I went into my Docker Settings to check my mapping everything seems to look okay. (Picture 4)

So I went to just double check if my docker.img file and my appdata where in there proper paths. (Picture 1)

As you can see from the pictures, everything is properly located on my cache drive and my mapping to my docker.img file (Picture 2) and my appdata folder (Picture 3) seem to be correct from my understanding. However when I enable my Docker Service, nothing shows up. I have restarted multiple times now. With everything mapped correctly, everything should just show up on reboot, right?

nodockers.png

dockerimg.png

appdata.png

docker settings.png

I want to note that I'm scared to do anything because I have some docker containers like Jitsi that I installed from SpaceinvaderOne's videos that weren't downloaded directly from Apps Store and were manually pulled. I don't want to lose all of those.

Additional Note: VMs start and start fine, it is just my docker applications that are not showing up.

Edited by N¿¿B
Added Pictures