Rootfs file is getting full (currently 91 % used) Possibly an application is storing excessive amount of data in /tmp. Seek assistance on the forums and post your

hi i on my one unraid server  i got the error under Fix common issues 

Rootfs file is getting full (currently 91 % used) Possibly an application is storing excessive amount of data in /tmp. Seek assistance on the forums and post your diagnostics 

i was wondering maybe why my other unraid server usb bricked   maybe it ran in same issues??

but this the diagnostic file

mitchsserver-diagnostics-20210127-1927.zip

no plex  only docker is Krusader.. its just a backup server

was hoping like it said upload diagnostic file   so you guys can tell which  file or program is doing it?

thought ud be able to tell?    i trying to go as many days no reboot,  my one server was 172 days  this is 113 days

I haven't used Krusader much, don't even have it installed because I have always used the builtin Midnight Commander (mc from the command line) to work with files directly on the server since I started using Unraid 4.7, long before dockers.

But I seem to remember something about Krusader recycle bin causing issues. Do you use that feature?

i hardly use  Krusader its there because of the graphical  user interface.   drag and drop  ive done the MC  but for me it brings me back to 90s of using  PC Anywhere and using a brooklyn bridge cable  at the time.  and ive upgraded from DOS days lol  

but no the Server sits there idle.. all the server does is recieve files  either through  \\ in the file browswer

or use Rsync to transfer files from my main servers to copy files to this server.  other then that it does nothing but sit and wait  basiclly Archive server  it  gets updated once a day  but if files dont changed  nothing gets done... hope that helps..

can i not look in the /tmp location for a file thats massive?  thats what fix common issues saying?

i checked the recyling bin and it said 650gb free of 650gb

u1.PNG

u2.PNG

Edited by comet424

ah is there a way to look?

so is the rootfs  saying the 91% is the 2gb of ram. is that what it basiclly saying

would it be also from  running Rsync from the other computers increasing the ram?  and is there a way to see in the tmp folder what is taking up the most of the ram?  i did turn off krusadader went from 66 to  63%  but is there a way to look in the tmp folder whats taking up the ram?  or  what not