6.9rc2 additional pool giving wrong totals

17 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

BTRFS RAID1 with 2 unequal size members can only use the size of the smaller drive, as each bit of data must exist on both drives. What are you intending to do?

I just want to use this as a non parity secondary storage with combined total of 18TB. Can i only do btrfs in this pool? I think I tried to change and only had the btrfs option when i clicked on each individual drive. I would prefer to just have xfs

1 hour ago, ffhelllskjdje said:

I just want to use this as a non parity secondary storage with combined total of 18TB. Can i only do btrfs in this pool? I think I tried to change and only had the btrfs option when i clicked on each individual drive. I would prefer to just have xfs

BTRFS is the only option for more than 1 device in a pool. You have 2 options, either create another pool and have one drive in each, that way you can use XFS, or change the BTRFS RAID level to single. It would probably be safer for your data to make another pool.

54 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

BTRFS is the only option for more than 1 device in a pool. You have 2 options, either create another pool and have one drive in each, that way you can use XFS, or change the BTRFS RAID level to single. It would probably be safer for your data to make another pool.

ok thanks, i'll need to rethink my strategy here