USB only read, change USB blacklisted

Hello, 

My USB device is broken and i need change it.

The only USB what I have now the usb creador saids me is blacklisted (its probably I used it before it with unraid)
How I can use this USB?

They are Kingston DataTraveler 3.0, is the same GUID all times, its a normal USB, now I have unraid with same model.

I have backup but cant restore it =( 

I buyed a USB sandisk ultra flair but the USB flash creator dont detect that.

Need send email to limatech for solved it?

Thanks

image.png

Edited by milfer322

You can never re-use a drive that has previously been used with Unraid as once you have done a licence transfer the old drive is blacklisted and that cannot be reversed.    It is a requirement that the USB drive used to boot Unraid have a unique GUID so if the drive you have does not meet that requirement you are going to have to purchase a new one.   I am using Kingston Data Traveler SE9 (USB2) and Sandisk Cruzer Fit (USB2) with no problems on my Unraid systems.

1 minute ago, milfer322 said:

I can't make sense of this blacklist, but ok, i bought new USB'S because usb flash creator dont detect my sandisk 3.2... and my old kingston is blacklisted...

luckily I can depend on not using unraid for a couple of days, but someone with important services...

You can always run the trial for 30 days until you get a new flash drive that you want to license.  If you don't have a valid license for the flash drive you are using, unRAID will automatically run in trial mode.  No functionality is lost but you do need an active Internet connection on the server for booting in trial mode.

Blacklisting only happens in a couple of cases as explained above:

1. Flash drive has a non-unique GUID (lots of generic flash drives and some models of name brand flash drives are this way)
  2. Flash drive was previously licensed for unRAID and the license was transfered to another flash drive with unique GUID