(Solved) Where to Configure Docker DNS?

Where can DNS be configured in a docker container on a bridge network with static IP?
I see where the IP address is configured, but not DNS. I don't have a DHCP server on this subnet, and it is not using the Unraid host network, so it can't use the DNS of the Unraid box. I need to assign DNS servers to my containers or some of them will not function.
(Issue is not in regards to this specific container, I need to know how to do it for any that may require it)

demo.PNG

Edited by Foxglove
49 minutes ago, Herbiewalker said:

I think it will recognize the network you picked and use the DNS associated with that network bridge, kinda like the VMs???

It knows that is the gateway of last resort and send all traffic out that port?  Or let it get picked up via the DHCP and see if that will prompt DNS resolution. 

If it pulled the DNS settings for the bridge interface it is on, that would make sense. So I looked there... and I didn't see any place to put DNS options there either. Am I missing something?

image.thumb.png.8ace27884dde19d6eda8ad005ac38b36.png

Edited by Foxglove
  • Foxglove changed the title to (Solved) Where to Configure Docker DNS?