Where to download old versions?

I'm trying to troubleshoot a piece of hardware I had working in passthrough in the past which doesn't seem to work now. But I can't find installations for download for 6.4 series or 6.5. Those are the versions I probably had it last working in.

I tried moving an old installation backup to my new flash drive to test with but since the backup was is from a different flash drive it refuses to give me a trial.

I happened to have 6.3.5 installer files saved but was surprised to find that the older installers seemed to be gone from any of the posts.

Here's another question: If I have a working 6.3.5 trial install, can I just copy the bz files from the 6.4 install to get it up and running? I'm just trying to test one thing and move on.

2 hours ago, scorcho99 said:

I tried moving an old installation backup to my new flash drive to test with but since the backup was is from a different flash drive it refuses to give me a trial.

From the old backup, just overwrite all of the bz* files on the flash drive in the root.  

You *may* have other problems due to plugins not working correctly, revised config files etc by going back that far, but that is how you would downgrade.