Correcting Parity Check aborted (0 errors) 0% completed

gberg

Hi,

This morning I notices this message that I've never seen before. I have not made any changes in the Parity Check Tuning setting.  

Any ideas what this mean?

The parity check started one second later  seems to run as normal, and is at 62% now running for 10 hours.

WFbRzh4.png

2 minutes ago, itimpi said:

You can probably ignore this safely. 

Note that the message is from the plugin and not from standard Unraid whereas the next one is the built-in message   Have you had any unclean shutdowns?  Are you still on Unraid 6.8.3 as your signature indicates?

No, no unclean shutdowns.

And yes I'm still on 6.8.3, isn't that the latest stable version?

This is wh at the setting for my Parity Check Tuning looks like, I notice the remark in the "Resume running Array operations on next array start:" seting where it says "Your Unraid release is too old to use this option", seams a bit odd when I'm on the latest stable realease?

b70HWk7.thumb.png.f139a1edd137544b113c60d5987ca354.png

2 hours ago, gberg said:

This is wh at the setting for my Parity Check Tuning looks like, I notice the remark in the "Resume running Array operations on next array start:" seting where it says "Your Unraid release is too old to use this option", seams a bit odd when I'm on the latest stable realease?

Yes - but you need a new feature introduced in 6.9.0 releases to use this option.

• JorgeB locked this topic