2nd USB Drive failed within a year

jvlarc

Hello, 

So my 2nd USB Drive (SanDisk Ultra Flair) died after barely 4 months of usage after replacing my first USB Drive which was corrupted too. So anyway I just got a replacement USB Drive and am wondering how long it'll take for Lime Tech Support to issue me a new replacement key? Have sent them an email yesterday night, would love to get it back up and running ASAP especially with family and friends asking about what happened to PleX. Also I seem to be having some issues accessing the App store, telling me there isn't any connection, is this normal?

You can run the trial on a new USB flash drive with a copy of your current configuration while waiting for Limetech.  Nothing is lost with a trial but there is the requirement to be connected to the Internet when you boot the server.

For whatever it is worth, I have had the same unRAID flashdrive for nine years and through four motherboard/USB port changes.

Sorry just saw this after one long night of reconfiguring my unRAID server. yes someone from limetech did issue me a new license shortly after sending them my new flash drive's GUID. However, now I'm having some issues as it seems my parity drive isn't recognized in the array and Disk 1 shows up as Unmountable : No file system :/

Any help would be appreciated! Though most files would basically be linux ISOs on Disk 1 and *Cross fingers* I've had most of the important files backed up on my office NAS.

Also I'm having some issues with my configuration as it seems I'm unable to map & connect to my 10Gbe network on windows. Not sure if this is the right place, but have uploaded my diagnostic files here tooimage.thumb.png.e4449a6890af438a8316a1567c2821ba.pngchongclan-diagnostics-20210204-1158.zip