Potential issue with connection to Seedbox.io

Nzb360 -> Sonarr/Radarr -> Hydra2 (searches NZB via indexes & Torrents via Jackett) -> Sonarr/Radarr -> Sabnzbd/Seedbox.io

Hi,

I seem to be having an issue with the downloading of torrents. Above is my work flow.

I search for a movie/tv show in Nzb360, which sends the request to either Sonarr or Radarr, that in turn forwards it onto Hydra2. NZB's and Torrents are searched, with the results returned back to Radarr/Sonarr. That then forwards the download (if NZB) onto Sabnzbd, which works great. My issue however is that nothing is being sent to Seedbox.io (if a torrent), even though Jackett is reporting plenty of found releases. I have checked all logs and no apparent issues are present. All connection tests are returning positive. 

I'm sure I'm overlooking something simple and have made this process convoluted, however I want to use the seedbox rather than download torrents directly.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited by LoneTraveler
57 minutes ago, LoneTraveler said:

have made this process convoluted

Yes.. I'm scratching my damn head now, seems like you are going in circles like the new Biden press secretary!   Let's circle back...

Actually it's not too bad.. I understand what you're wanting to do and that's basically how things should work.

Let's start with this... have you followed all the instructions from seedbox.io for connecting sonarr?

https://panel.seedbox.io/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/41/How-to-connect-Sonarr-to-your-service.html

5 minutes ago, Energen said:

Yes.. I'm scratching my damn head now, seems like you are going in circles like the new Biden press secretary!   Let's circle back...

😂 Brilliant! 

To be honest that is the exact guide I followed to link both Radarr and Sonarr to Seedbox.io;

Screenshot_20210204-183117_Bromite.thumb.jpg.59e620658d151290268b763077cfbb17.jpg

I think it might just be easier to pop down to HMV......are they still going? 

I might try changing the RPC setting...  on my box the endpoint is /rutorrent/plugins/rpc/rpc.php

See if seedbox.io has the wrong endpoint (maybe from an older version)

I used seedbox.io many years ago, don't remember why I switched though.. 

Edit - Nevermind, my endpoint is also rutorrent/plugins/httprpc/action.php ... I was looking at config settings from an old version I had saved

Edited by Energen
2 minutes ago, Energen said:

I might try changing the RPC setting...  on my box the endpoint is /rutorrent/plugins/rpc/rpc.php

See if seedbox.io has the wrong endpoint (maybe from an older version)

I used seedbox.io many years ago, don't remember why I switched though.. 

Many thanks, I'll give that endpoint a try.