Execution error- Server Error

Last night i had to move my server from bedroom to office. So in my bedroom the server was directly connected to the router, and have a Ip address 192.168.... 

When i start the server in my office , (it´s connected to a RJ45 plug on the wall, swich on ATI to send gigabyte signals to all divisions), all of my dockers won´t run gave Execution error, server error( image attached), i guess it´s the IP was change it, and the dockers have the old IP...

The tower also dissapeared from my network explorer on windows, if i right on the address tab \\tower , tower folder open.

The new ip of tower on my bedroom is very of course different than the one i had on router directly connection.

I try the workaround of stop docker, delete docker img, start again, add container , put the new fixed ip on docker, apply, the execution error disapeared , but the docker don´t run , the state is "start", but the webUI won´t open( image attached).

I ´m loosing my mind with all of this!! Sorry for the long post.

1.png

2.png

Edited by galego100

The problem is the IP to put on the subnet on custom br0.

I don´t know which one. When i had the server connected directly to the router was very simple to put the IP on custom br0 , i only had to put almost the tower ip and the last two digits i choose accordingly with the dockers i had... Now it doesn´t work in that way....

Edited by galego100