Preclear: post-read verification failed

Hello guys,

I am testing three 1TB drives, if they're still healthy to be used in an Unraid array. I'm preclearing them with the gfjardim Preclear plugin. Post-Read verification failed on a few runs. To speed up the process, I skipped pre-read after the first time. (Does it matter?) I already checked the SATA cables (all new) and swapped disk positions. Also I'm wondering if the power delivery to the drive cage is sufficient, but I dont think this is very likely. The current pending sectors returned to 0 after the clearing cycles. After the second Preclear cycle I started another round of extended SMART tests on the drives which exited with some errors.

I'm running Memtest right now. I'll update about the results after some time.

A summary on the tests:

+-------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+---------+
| Drive |      S/N       |   Preclear 1   |   Preclear 2   |   Preclear 3   | SMART 3 |
+-------+----------------+----------------+----------------+----------------+---------+
|     1 | JP2940J8046DTV | Pass           | Post-Read Fail | Pass           | Pass    |
|     2 | S1Y5J90SC63261 | Post-Read Fail | Post-Read Fail | Post-Read Fail | Pass    |
|     3 | S246J9BZ616699 | Disappeared    | Post-Read Fail | Post-Read Fail | Fail    |

SMART Reports (after 3rd Preclear run)

Attached screenshots:

Preclear Logs after the last round

I'm still new to Unraid and SMART reports and would like to understand better what these results mean.

I appreciate your help a lot :)

S246J9BZ616699_2.png

JP2940J8046DTV_2.png

S1Y5J90SC63261_2.png