Unraid no longer stable - any idea?

I've been using Unraid for many years. It seems a bit less stable in recent days and weeks. Not sure what it is, so am attaching the diagnostics for thoughts.

A few things to pinpoint to:

* The UI occasionally crashes. Not a big deal, but something that hasn't happened in the past

* Two of my VMs are connected via RealVNC and both are far not stable. I can often not connect and get an error ("server not currently listening for cloud connections"). Don't think it has anything to do with the VMs per se, but maybe something with the network connection

* Dockers are running largely well, but there seems to be some occasional issues. Hard to replicate, so not helpful for troubleshooting, but something that had been flawless for years

Two potential things I noticed:

* I have upgraded ram recently, but believe the issues started before. In fact, I did as a potential solution, but it didn't change anything

* Three of my HDs in the array show errors (with different errors). One of the disks is brand new. Quick search indicates that this isn't a big deal and shouldn't be causing any of my issues

Thanks for any help!

tower-diagnostics-20210212-2109.zip