Plex Maxing a thread after Parity Drive upgrade

Hello All, I'm fairly new to Unraid, about 3 weeks in now. I setup up Unraid, Plex container, Nvidia Driver plugin, and Tautulli container, and "must haves" from a SpaceInvader video. Working great for the entire 3 weeks. Transcoding, has been flawless. 3 days ago I installed delugevpn and nzbget docker, did a Ubuntu test file download. Everything worked great. Never got the installation Sonarr and Radarr containers. Then the next day I upgraded my Parity drive to a larger drive. Once parity was rebuilt with no errors, I precleared the old parity drive and added it to the array.  After I started the preclear of the unassigned old parity drive, I turned my Plex and Tautulli containers back on. I notice that both delugevpn and nzbget containers were missing. Reinstalled those their webuis came up. Great. Then I go to watch a movie on Plex and now any move that needs transcoding is maxing out a CPU and won't stream. If I load a movie that doesn't need to transcode it works fine. What could be happening to my setup?

Also, I'd love to give a shout out to this community. The amount of knowledge posted is amazing. With that said I tried to search for these symptoms and came up with things that didn't seem to match close enough for me to understand what is going on.

Your appdata has some files on the array. Not obviously the cause of your problems but something to fix.

Go to Settings - Docker and disable.

Go to Main - Array Operation and click Move.

Wait for it to complete and post new diagnostics.

I haven't had any power for 2 days now so may not respond immediately.

trurl, thank you for your response. If I wasn't so busy getting things back in order over the weekend I would have posted to say I got things working again. I have tried to move that data before using Mover. It wouldn't move. I ended up deleting all my appdata for Plex. To get the appdata off the array, I had to use the CLI to manually remove those folders. I think my problem was I manually changed the appdata path to say cache instead of user after it had started to populate on the array and let the share properties handle the cache prefer. Plex is now populating the preview thumbs for 36 hours or so. Takes forever when you have 22TB of media. It is also transcoding again.

Sorry if this sounds disjointed, I'm distracted at work at the moment.

Thanks again,

FreddyG

53 minutes ago, FreddyGSanford said:

I have tried to move that data before using Mover. It wouldn't move.

Mover can't move open files, That is why I said

17 hours ago, trurl said:

Go to Settings - Docker and disable.

Go to Main - Array Operation and click Move.

Wait for it to complete and post new diagnostics.